More info monitoring and evaluation
- A manual has been published by UK Sport specifically for the monitoring and evaluation of projects in the field of sport and development cooperation (F. Coalter, 2006, A Monitoring and Evaluation Manual, Sterling University and UK Sport). The manual, based in part on experiences in four case studies in Africa and India, was written in collaboration with Unicef and Magic Bus. It offers a framework for the design of effective projects in the field of sport and development cooperation and for the monitoring and evaluation of the results (pdf).
- Evaluation the impact of development projects, a handbook for Practitioners, © 2000 The International Bank for Reconstruction and Development, Judy L. Baker (pdf) (link)
- The Measuring Volunteering Toolkit is a practical guide on the study of volunteer behavior, UN and Independent sector (pdf)
- A.O. Hauge and K. Mackay (2004) Monitoring and Evaluation for Results: Lessons from Uganda. Capacity Development Brief 3, World Bank (pdf).
- L. Morra-Imas and R.C. Rist (2006) The Capacity to Evaluate: Why Countries Need It. Capacity Development Brief 17, World Bank (pdf)
- African Evaluation Association (AfrEA) (link)
- International Program for Development Evaluation Training (IPDET) (link)
- International Organisation for Cooperation in Evaluation (link)
- Nigerien Monitoring and Evaluation Network (Réseau nigérien de suivi et évaluation, RéNSE) (link)
- South African Monitoring and Evaluation Association (SAMEA) (link)
- UN Evaluation Forum (link)
- UNDP Southern Africa Capacity Initiative (SACI) (link)